General Terms and Conditions (GTC) of the online store of Rickert & Saalfeld e.K.
§1 Scope of Application
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all business relationships between Rickert & Saalfeld e.K. and the customer in the version valid at the time of the order.
§2 Conclusion of Contract
The presentation of the products in the online store does not constitute a legally binding offer, but an invitation to order. By clicking on the button [“Order”], the customer places a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of the order follows immediately after the order has been sent. The purchase contract is concluded with our order confirmation or delivery of the goods.
§3 Prices and Payment
(1) All prices are final prices in euros and include statutory VAT.
(2) Payment can be made either in advance or via PayPal (credit card, Giropay, Sofortüberweisung).
(3) The customer undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery shall be made to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(2) Opened tubes or cans of SIMICHROME POLISH® cannot be exchanged.
§5 Right of Withdrawal
The right of revocation is regulated in the separate revocation instruction.
§6 Retention of Title
The delivered goods remain the property of Rickert & Saalfeld e.K. until full payment has been made.
Rickert & Saalfeld e.K. shall be liable without limitation for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, insofar as it fraudulently conceals a defect or has assumed a guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase, for damages resulting from intentional or grossly negligent actions and for damages resulting from a breach of essential contractual obligations. Rickert & Saalfeld e.K. shall not be liable for other damages caused by simple negligence.
§8 Final Provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) Should one or more clauses of these GTC be ineffective, this shall not result in the ineffectiveness of the entire contract.